1000 Series Fully Automatic Valve Bag Placers
1000 Series Fully automatic valve Bag Placers are specially designed to automatically place and fill block bottom style valve bags.
Available in configurations capable of placing to one, two or three valve bag fillers simulteniously, 1000 Series Valve Bag Placers offer state of the art technology and a high level of performance and reliability, while being user friendly, easy to maintain and dependable.
The 1000 Series is designed to handle both paper and plastic block bottom valve bags. Fully integrated controls control all operations of the system. Bags enter the system via a bag indexing conveyor that has a holding capacity of up to 300 bags (depending on bag dimensions).
Each bag is preopened and tested for conformity before a placing arm secures the bag and delivers it to the filling spout. Upon completion of each bag filling cycle, filled bags are automatically discharged onto an integrated bag discharge conveyor to be transported to the next station for bag palletizing.
- Available for CBE Model’s 205, 230, 720, 730, 830 & 930
- Bag Placing Rate Up to 12 Bags Per Minute (Depending on Bag Fill Time and Other Application Specifics)
- Bag Types: Block Bottom Paper & Plastic Valve Bags
- Control Air 80 PSI
- Electrical Requirements – 220 Volt, 380 Volt, 440 Volt or 575 Volt / 3 Phase / 60 Cycle
Customers Interested in This Machine Were Also Interested In:
- Model 121 Spout Integrated Ultrasonic Valve Sealer
- Robotic Bag Palletizing Systems
- Model 230 Spiral Flow Auger Valve Bag Filler
- Model 730 Pressure Flow Air Packer
- Model 830 Paddle Flow Impeller Packer
- Model 930 Horizontal Impeller Packer
In This Site
Pages of Interest
Search This Site
Latest Production Tip
- Bag Filling Machine BasicsNovember 14, 2018 - 10:08 pm
Often customers come to us with a specific bag filling machine in mind, but after a few minutes of conversation with us about what they want to accomplish in their production line, a different bagging machine is recommended, often a less costly solution. This post will describe the three basic types of industrial and agricultural […]
- The Importance of Pressure for Cement Bagging Machine PerformanceJune 28, 2016 - 7:09 pm
It’s not surprising that pressure is an important factor in bagging dry bulk powders; for a cement bagging machine or concrete bagging machine it is especially critical to speed and weight accuracy. This article explains how one customer significantly improved productivity and accuracy by following the fundamentals. Our Model 730 Pressure Flow Air Packer is one […]