Model 121 Spout Integrated Ultrasonic Valve Sealer
The Model 121 Valve Sealing System is a Ultasonic Valve Sealer that is fully integrated into the framework of most CBE valve bag fillers.
Commonly used is food and chemical applications, the Model 121 provides a hermetic seal that ensures a highly sanitary finished package preventing valve leakage and moisture / contaminant intrusion through the valve sleeve. Especially when handling dusty products.
A positive closure is obtained even when the valve sleeve has been contaminated with product inside the valve sleeve of the bag.
Sealing the valve at the spout before the bag is released from the machine completely eliminates the puff of dust that is commonly emitted from filled bags as they are discharged from the filler onto a take away conveyor.
- Available for CBE Model’s 205, 230, 730, 830 & 930
- Seal Rate Up to 3 Bags Per Minute (Depending on Bag Fill Time and Other Application Specifics)
- Bag Types: Thermoplastic Lined Paper & Plastic Valve Bags
- Control Air 80 PSI
- Electrical Requirements – 220 Volt / 1 Phase / 60 Cycle
Customers Interested in This Machine Were Also Interested In:
- 1000 Series Automatic Valve Bag Placer
- Robotic Bag Palletizing Systems
- Model 230 Spiral Flow Auger Valve Bag Filler
- Model 730 Pressure Flow Air Packer
- Model 830 Paddle Flow Impeller Packer
- Model 930 Horizontal Impeller Packer
In This Site
Pages of Interest
Search This Site
Latest Production Tip
- The Importance of Pressure for Cement Bagging Machine PerformanceJune 28, 2016 - 7:09 pm
It’s not surprising that pressure is an important factor in bagging dry bulk powders; for a cement bagging machine or concrete bagging machine it is especially critical to speed and weight accuracy. This article explains how one customer significantly improved productivity and accuracy by following the fundamentals. Our Model 730 Pressure Flow Air Packer is one […]
- The Fundamental Pillars of Smart Industrial BaggingJune 24, 2016 - 8:10 pm
Regardless of which type of bag an operation uses – valve, open mouth or bulk bag – the ultimate goal of virtually every industrial bagging operation is to fill and seal as many bags as possible cleanly and accurately within a specified time period. Yet while the goal is simple, bagging dry bulk solids can […]