Model 6000 Band Sealer
The Model 6000 is designed for food (USDA approved), chemical and agricultural applications. It seals most types of barrier materials in addition to straight polyethylene up to 12 mil single thickness or 6 mil single thickness on bags with gussets (24 mil total).
The Model 6000 Band Sealer provides a flat seal or when equipped with the optional crimper, a checkered seal impression (which provides a nice cosmetic appearance on clear polypropylene materials). Various seal widths are available.
Maintenance on this machine is designed to be user friendly. Sealing band change can be made in minutes without tools due to its tilt-away drive system. The Model 6000 is the most cost efficiency, versatile and easily serviced band sealers available in its price range on the market.
- Closes Up to 20 Bags Per Minute
- Bag Types: 2-12 Mil Pre-Formed, Poly Film Open Mouth Bags
- Control Air 80 PSI at 1 CFM
- Electrical Requirements – 110 Volt / 1 Phase / 60 Cycle
Customers Interested in This Machine Were Also Interested In:
- 307 Series Bag Closing Conveyors
- 308 Series “V-Trough” Bag Closing Conveyors
- 304 Series Incline Bag Flattener Conveyors
- Robotic Bag Palletizing Systems
In This Site
Pages of Interest
Search This Site
Latest Production Tip
- Bag Filling Machine BasicsNovember 14, 2018 - 10:08 pm
Often customers come to us with a specific bag filling machine in mind, but after a few minutes of conversation with us about what they want to accomplish in their production line, a different bagging machine is recommended, often a less costly solution. This post will describe the three basic types of industrial and agricultural […]
- The Importance of Pressure for Cement Bagging Machine PerformanceJune 28, 2016 - 7:09 pm
It’s not surprising that pressure is an important factor in bagging dry bulk powders; for a cement bagging machine or concrete bagging machine it is especially critical to speed and weight accuracy. This article explains how one customer significantly improved productivity and accuracy by following the fundamentals. Our Model 730 Pressure Flow Air Packer is one […]